Tuesday 19 March 2013

THIS IS OUR TOWN


Laguna the Duero is our town, 
and it has got many things to see.
Click on "read more" to visit us!

I am with my brother in the Botanical Garden of Gijón. My name is María, and this is not Laguna, it's in the North of Spain


This is  my garden  . I see the very long street . It s very beatiful
. Kisses . Ariadna

This is the lake of Laguna De Duero come and visit Laguna is great!


My name is Juan.This is my street. Its name is Antonio Alamo Salazar. This is my house.
COME TO VISIT SPAIN!


I´m in my house in Laguna de Duero.  VISIT   VALLADOLID. Lydia Curiel  3ºB
I'm in Laguna's Town Hall. The picture on the balcony is "La Vieja", a tipycal festival of Laguna. 
Kisses,*;) guiñandoEylo         "La vieja" means "the old lady".


This is the church of my town,it is very big and beautiful too.
My town is Boecillo, it's near Laguna. George

This is the park.
My name is Jennifer, and I am with my friends. COME AND VISIT SPAIN!
Jennifer and her friends are very small in this picture, it's from 2008!
    

Wellcome  to  Laguna!!!

Hello!! I'm  Silvia and  I live in Laguna de Duero.
This is the place where I skate.
         It's  great!!         

4 comments:

  1. Silvia y Laura 4ºB16 December 2013 at 00:38

    Are very great photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great photos in a beautiful town!
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. david and rubén 4b16 December 2013 at 00:40

    there are so funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not funny, David and Rub'en, do they make you laugh?
      Which ones do you think are funny?

      Delete